Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Upcoming Village Experience - April 2009



Feedback on December 2008 village experience:
"It was amazing! All went very well, I have no complaints. Kath & Sibongile are great teachers, thank you guys. I loved staying with the Matsoboyi family, they were really sweet and made me feel part of their family. Mdumbi is beautiful - kumnandi kakhulu ezilalini! The village experience has really inspired me to learn more isiXhosa. Enkosi kakhulu for a great experience."
- Inge van Reenen -

With Kath, my cousin permanently up at Mdumbi (where there is great surfing), Village experiences are now available at your convenience, almost all of the time, so merely contact us.

I am considering hosting a journey to a Sangoma graduation ceremony in Mpondoland, followed by a coastal walk and then a short village stay. If you are interested, let me know. Dates will be around the 23rd April - 3rd May, 2009. More info in the next newsletter.

More info: www.learnxhosa.co.za (langauge tour link above)
Or email: info@learnxhosa.co.za

No comments: